VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1990 Audi Coupe Quattro for sale - SOLD

I am the third proud owner of this car, and have owned it since 2011 when I trucked it to MA from Oregon. I got it with 129,338 miles on it, and today it has 146k on it. This is an excellent example of this model car and shows how they used to build cars that would last. I have many pictures you can see here at this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/upv2txuy95g9dec/AADxtzfrCP-dghzyAD45tvYpa?dl=0
As you will be able to see from the pictures, there are small chips in the paint here and there that are normal to a car that has been on the road for 25 years. However, there is no rust or rot on this car and it has never been repainted (yes this is the original "Tornado Red") or repaired form any accident as you can see in the Carfax I posted in the dropbox folder. There is currently no issues or problems with the car. All the buttons, switches, dials, knobs, speakers, locks, windows, power heated seats, lights, alarm (factory), gauges are all working perfectly (timing belt done at 113k). There are two items that I know are not currently working, the cruse control and the AC pump has stopped working so I have purchased a replacement that has not been installed yet. I have tried to keep this car true to the stock version in most aspects, but there are a few upgrades:
H&R lowering springs 1.25" (I have the factory springs as well)
KYB adjustable struts
17" rims (I have the stock15" rims too)
Amplifier for the rear speakers (wires for sub in the trunk)
Clear turn signal lights for the front headlights (looks better than the factory orange)
034 motorsoprt injectors
Momo gas pedal & shift knob
K&N air filter
I have tried to take good care of this classic German luxury sports car (92 octane, synthetic oil 3k), and I am only selling it because I have to do a lot more commuting now, and I can't keep it in addition to the new commuter car I purchased. The tires on the 17" rims have about 1/2 tread left on them, and the original rims have tires with at least 3/4 tread on them. I also have the 2 3/4" thick Bentley official factory repair manual included, and all maintenance records back to 1990!
If you are looking for a car that will get a reaction every time you go for a drive, this is a good bet. I will miss getting the thumbs up and waves from other drivers, but unfortunately I have to let it go...for now.
CAR WAS SOLD ON 9/10/2015

·
Registered
10 Posts
Previous slots were transformed right into https://www.5-reelslotmachines.com with the enhancement of extraordinary video special impacts, personifying the situations of prominent smash hits in video clip as well as 3D ports. There are lots of promos that organize on the internet betting establishments and also they are just worth remembering. An occasion such as the Welcome bonus will certainly be offered to each new customer and for sure you will certainly utilize it when signing up, as a rule these are extremely fascinating deals saving your cash. It is also worth keeping in mind that there are such intriguing points as perk codes, promotion codes or no deposit code with which you will certainly be supplied with particular benefits. Another a very frequent recommended promo is complimentary rotates. Game residences commonly use to capitalize on this opportunity for numerous performances, and also perhaps it may be your one, so you can make use of these rotates free of charge. As you can see, there are a multitude of deals that can make your enjoyment not just intriguing yet additionally profitable, and before you begin registration, make sure to look into the whole list of offers of your picked institution.Now you understand practically every little thing in order to begin your first acquaintance with fortune.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts