VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/12952997.html
pretty funny post I saw of a CRX for sale, favorite quotes:
I have replaced the shift knob, pedals, steering wheel cover, seat covers, carpet, and floor mats with red and black replacements to brighten it up a little. These mods alone adds 30hp at the wheels!

really

THIS CAR IS LIKE NO OTHER!! I'VE BEEN POSTING THIS BEAUTIFUL CRX FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS NOW!!! 2FURIOUS2FAST!, i'll guarantee you'll be furious real fast when you buy this car!

humm i wonder why it hasn't sold in 2 months

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (GA16DE)

every little honda boy think their car is 2fast 2furious just because their car is covered with stickers

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (8GTI9)

Read it carefully...it's full of little jokes about the car.
Craigslist is free and you can post anything you want in the classifieds. The top line says $450. So, either he's trying to sell his car with a little sense of humor, or the whole thing is a joke.
"I'll guarantee you'll be real furious real fast when you buy this car." This isn't a burnt out Hondaboy. This is a joke.

It might have been funny if I hadn't already seen crap like that all over the Internet.

Modified by Big M at 1:27 PM 6-28-2003

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (Big M)

hehe, yeah, this is obviously a joke:
" The car itself is probably worth $50 bucks but with the money i spent on the new timing belt and clutch AND ESPECIALLY my Type R Steering wheel covers, seat covers, pedals, and floor mats, you're getting the deal of a lifetime all yours for $2500. Take this crap home and recycle it for 5 cents! "
"The mileage is at about 157,000 and still runs like a Chump."

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (boi retro)

I LMFAO when I read this:
"Front two tires have about 70% tread and the back two tires have about 20% remaining. Tires have been rotated."
It's obviously a joke.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (brianpgriset)

Quote »
The mileage is at about 157,000 and still runs like a Chump

sweet!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (arribasn)

I'm selling my 1991 Honda CRX HF. This car is in EXCELLENT CONDITION with a clean title. I love to get rid of it but need more than 2 seats now.
I think this says it all especially the part about I love tyo get rid of it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Re: 1991 Honda CRX HF ***2FURIOUS/2FAST*** (supergti)

You guys must be crazy! You know what kind of mileage you can get with an HF?! I should be so lucky to have a car like this.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts