VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time has come for me to part with my C4. It has been a awesome car for the last 5 years of ownership. Never let me down, and nothing has gone wrong with her. Get both filters changed every year with high end Motul oil, all maintenance is up to date. The car has nothing wrong with it except a OBC light that will need to be fixed.

Options…
Full leather doors, center console, dash upper and lower.
Heated power hardback sports seats
HiFi sound with factory navigation and iPod cable
Factory alarm with keyless entry
RS pulley
ROW M030 full suspension installed last year with new bushings
LSD/ABD
New factory Porsche rear brakes fronts are 70+% left
Rear wiper
RS strut brace
3 spoke leather steering wheel with leather airbag
Aluminum, shifter and e-brake
Storage tray where cassette holder was
Big oval exhaust tips
Motorsound airbox
Factory clear corners and filled bumperetts and license plate holes
Full clear bra on entire front end, hood, fenders, bumper, etc. No lines, full pieces
HID
18in factory hollow spoke wheels with Yokohama AD08 rubber about 65% tread left

Spare parts..
Stock 17in wheels with Michelin PS rubber
Stock US M030 suspension that still works, Boge shocks that are not blown.
Cassette holder
Stock exhaust tips
DME relay
Anything else that came with the car that is not on it.

Extended full tool kit, spare, tire bag, jack with sock, compressor that works, all books manuals, codes, 2 keys, a huge stack of records. This car has been very well cared for over the years, and the PO spared no expense on it. I have just done normal maintenance to it, and recharged the AC a couple of years ago. The car uses less then one quart of oil a year, and I have driven it over 50kmi since purchased. Over all car is about a 8.5 out of 10.

Asking $35k with everything, OBO.

Mike

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this was parked at my office building the other day in bellevue. beautiful car, been saving for one, just to soon for me
I got to drive one over the summer, absolutely loved it! Too soon for me too though. :banghead:
It's never too soon! let me tell you once you own one, you will never be the same! You can finance it for under $500 a month.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.