VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 RED jetta GL had 145638 miles, i am going to do a complete part out. Was a running,driving, 2.0 5 speed trans. runs and shifts great. It Could not pass pa inspection because of frame rust issues so now up for parting out. Have clean title if interested in the whole thing. I still have Have complete interior,exterior,drivetrain , pretty clean body. Still runs and drives. (Tenatively have a local buyer for trans and possibly engine will know later today) I can send pics of whatever you need to see Totally stock, grey interior front seats are beat. What do you need make an offer. EVerything is for sale. Can pickup local to me in SEPA or i will ship anywhere at your expense buyer pays actual cost. Prefer paypal or local pickup. Pm with your needs

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

Engine,tranny sold
hood,front fenders and bumper sold
still have complete black interior

front lip
stock headlights
stock tailights
front plastic bumper lip
and more
pm with needs.
gotta move the rest quick.... need the garage space for next project
MAKE offers on what you need, no reasonable offer refused! Will ship anywhere for shipping cost or you can do a local pickup to me

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still have more, what do you need??

SOLD clamshell,steering trim,
SOLD speaker covers
SOLD cluster
What do you need, going quick will ship anywhere for cost,make an offer on parts needed. thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.