VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am selling a 1997 Audi Cabriolet with only 93,xxx miles! Runs strong, good for daily use. I am only asking $1500 FIRM. Nice solid daily driver with very very low miles for its year. Minus one rip on the driver seat the interior is nearly perfect. All original never modified. Power top works on its own sometimes, but I just raise and lower manually. Car is located in San Diego, CA.

-Clean Title
-Automatic
-2 Owner Car
-Recently serviced (Oil, Coolant)
-New Tires
-Black with red interior (one crack on driver seat)
-Red soft top
-Passed smog and registered
-All orignial
-Low miles

Flaws:
Automatic top works occasionally
Driver window rolls up slow
Rip in driver seat
dent on driver side panel

All of these are reflective in price.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You can see lots of attributes on the website that make it various from various other gambling systems. When you login to the website, the first thing you observe is its cool interface. Appealing colors and Slot personalities makes it a lot more appealing for the bettors. It has the world's biggest option of software program carrier that provides a gigantic range of mind blowing video games to the website. More than 1300 thrilling video games are offered to take a flight on. Other gambling enterprises offer free games as a bonus offer yet https://spinsvip.com offers you 200 complimentary spins as a welcome bonus offer. Responsible video gaming is likewise an important element that makes the website superior from others. In your leisure time, you can rotate them all. If you get the possibility to open up the site, you will observe that you can either scroll or browse your type of video game or straight click on specific title to play them. The tabs exist as well as groups of video games are labelled on them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts