mk4 gti
mk3 gti ginster with mods
mk1 rocco with mods

newyork queens pickup

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1997 BMW 328ic project (FULLY FULLY LOADED) $2500

i had brought this car about a few mths ago as a project and decided that i want a 5spd. the car runs and drives and needs work on the interior and minor body and needs left rear wheel bearing {labor started/broken part is off} full new trailing arm/wheel bearing was brought due to many fakes. this part will be given to the buyer. CAR WILL NEED TO BE TOWED UNLESS YOU WANT TO FIX IT THERE AND DRIVE IT HOME THATS UP TO YOU BUT MUST LEAVE THE SAME DAY!!

the drivers side window is off track and the car is auto/manual with 161k with black power top/woodgrain/saddle tan leather interior. exterior has a minor dent on right fender corner and grille and hood is dented/windsheild is cracked.
paint is still in good shape and car has no rust. (clean nyc rebuilt title) meaning it passed inspection ready to register SELLING THE CAR AS IS SO IF DONT WASTE MY TIME IF YOU CANT AFFORD. NO DOWNPAYMENTS/CHECKS/MONEYORDERS!! CASH AND CARRY

PLEASE READ THE AD IN FULL BECAUSE THIS IS A PROJECT CAR THUS THE CHEAP PRICE. nyc title in hand

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.