VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
You have no idea how badly I want to tell you I will drive down and pick it up today. I love that color so much and I know you have taken good care of it. How bad is the peeling on the roof? Is it the front or rear 02?

·
Registered
1998 Volkswagen golf GL 1997 Volkswagen Golf Joker
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rear O2 sensor...The roof would need to be vinyl wrapped or resprayed.Honestly,If I didn't have 3 other MK3 golfs, I wouldn't even be thinking of selling.3 garage queens means the daily has to go.Comes with 2 sets of keys,and a folder full of service reciepts.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
:thumbup:
glws!
It's a great car that I don't need to sell.If nobody wants it, I'll continue to drive it everyday.If someone wants it, and I can thin my MK3 herd a vehicle great.Getting lot's of PM's already, seems everyone wants a MK3 golf these days.:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
any rust? how are the floors? ALL the mk3's out here in the midwest are total junk these days....
Strut towers,gas door,fenders,etc all are great.Mechanically, the car is awesome as well...I drive it daily 100 miles, never stranded me once.It's not perfect by any means, it's a really decent MK3...I'm only selling as I have 3 other MK3 golfs,otherwise I'd just keep it.

EDIT.I'm fixing the o2 sensor, price is $3500.00 cash.THX

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Forgot to mention in original post.Car is manual trans,coilovers are Raceland Ultimos,badgeless grill,Pioneer cd player,glass sunroof,Rear wiper delete using the Phoenix engineering kit,rear Eurosport ACC tie bar,ac blows Ice cold,heater works awesome,clean interior...Now that the O2 sensor is sorted,mechanically car is excellent.Cosmetically,the roof needs addressing,and some bruises and scrapes on car.This is a decent MK3 golf daily that turns many heads...:thumbup:

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Buyer who asked me to hold the car backed out...02 sensor fixed,no lights on anymore.:cool:
Car will also come with original 14" steelies with BRAND new tires,new caps.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.