I'm selling my beloved 1998 Volkswagen Golf.I'm the second owner from new, and I've owned it since August 2017.The car is very clean, and wants for nothing.All maintance is current and have reciepts for proof.Latest service included timing belt,water pump,tensioner,valve cover gasket,new coolant,oil, filter change, and the obligatory oil cooler seal.The car has ZERO leaks, and runs like a top.Current mileage is around 200k,although the entire top and bottom end has been redone in last 6 months, so car is like new.When I did the coilovers, I also installed all new bushings bearings, tie rod ends, sway bar links, etc.No car is perfect, but this one is close.Paint is all original minus the front bumper cover, grill strip, and small spot on hood touched up, due to stone chips,otherwise shes all original paint still.Lots of oem plus goodies installed, and I'll list them below
Nos raintrays
Nos Bonrath single wiper kit
Nos door handles w gaskets
Nos Grill frame, with badge
Nos Hella headlamps w smoked laminex
Nos hella turns w yellow laminex
Nos smoked hella blanks
Nos smoked Hella sidemarkers
Nos genuine euro vr lip
Nos genuine na spec bumper grills
Nos genuine rear plate tub, thanks again Jerome!
Nos carpets
Nos floormats
Nos shift boot
Nos TT stainless catback series one
KW Variant 1 coilovers
Autotech Clubsport arms
Nos Zender sports, 15.7.5, cermaic coated
New continental tires, less than 300 miles on them,
Nos mirror caps, smooth for paint
Optikwerks sideskirts
2 Nos banjo key fobs, and programmed
Cars paintwork was corrected 2 months ago, and cquartz ceramic applied.

The car needs nothing, only selling as I have some more cars coming from Europe, and I'm getting ready to build my son a car w him as a project we do together.I understand the price is more than the standard mk3 gl.I understand you can buy mk3's all day long for 4k and less...But you couldn't replicate this car, with the no rust,immaculate paint, and top quality parts for what I'm asking.If you are serious, and ready to buy, lets chat.If you want to complain about the price, I will ignore it.I'm way more into it than my asking price.I'm reasonable,but not giving this one away.Tons of detailed pictures here.