VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I feel sorry for them, but what's even more disappointing is that you sleep well at night knowing whomever buys it for that price is getting the rip of the century. :facepalm:

·
Registered
1998 Volkswagen golf GL 1997 Volkswagen Golf Joker
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel sorry for them, but what's even more disappointing is that you sleep well at night knowing whomever buys it for that price is getting the rip of the century. :facepalm:
I'll give you a quick economics lesson here.ANY commodity is worth what you get for it.SOME may feel its too expensive, while others look at it as a good buy.These specific MK3's are getting impossible to find as clean as my car is, and I priced it for what I feel is fair.I didn't force anyone to buy it, obviously you don't see the value, so please go troll someone elses thread.:peace:

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, you're just too sensitive and easy. Relax dude.....:laugh:
I"m plenty relaxed.I simply explained why your opinions about my for sale thread are irrelavent.Car is pending sale, with 3 others waiting if first buyer backs out.You need to take your worthless opinions,and complaining somewhere else, were done here.:cool:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Um......not complaining, my opinions certainly aren't worthless and you are definitely not relaxed. You already mentioned all of your offers and pending sale. Congratulations! You're still an idiot that values MK3s WAYY too much. We weren't done, obviously. You're so easy to Fvck with, it's astounding.

So much interest, yet I was the only person to even post on your F/S thread:confused:

FYI, a comma does not belong in front of and, you self indulgent simpleton.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
………………...……...……….you are...………………...………..

…………………………...a...…………………………

……………………..TOOL...…………………………..

·
Registered
10,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
………………...……...……….you are...………………...………..

…………………………...a...…………………………

……………………..TOOL...…………………………..
You come into MY thread, bitching about the price that YOU cannot afford...Call me names, and label me a tool?:laugh:
Irony my friend.I hope you find a better past time than to come into threads, to name call, and bitch...:peace:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I can't afford it?! LOL. That's funny.......you're small time buddy.

It's an open forum so I'm afforded to do whatever I want and voice my opinion. Please, you're no angel, so don't be a hypocrite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.