For sale is a 1999 VW Eurovan GLS finished in Black Magic Pearl with a custom OEM black interior (black was not an option from the factory.) I am the third owner of this vehicle and have taken extensive steps in the restoration and tasteful modification of this wonderful machine. This Eurovan is one of the first blue instrument cluster vans sold in the US. It's been lovingly cared for with A TON of OEM+ upgrades and routine maintenance. Will come with ONE set of wheels (18x8 Audi Avus). Asking $15,000. Vehicle Is located in Scarborough, ME.

Specs:

Meticulously maintained 1999 Eurovan GLS 12v VR6

Powertrain:
255k on chassis, approx. 135k on recently replaced Jetta 12v engine

Suspension/Wheels:
Bilstein B6 Performance ShocksEibach 40mm Lowering SpringsUpgraded "Grey" Torsion Bars from T4 Doka/AmbulanceOEM 24v Sway Bar Installed
Powerflex Poly bushings throughout entire subframe,swaybar, endlink and steering rack
Porsche 996 front calipers with 330mm Mercedes x-drilled discs
Recently replaced rear calipers/rotors/pads and hoses
D2 S8 Audi 18x8 Avus wheels with OEM VW centercaps
D2 A8 Audi 18x8 "Sewer Caps" Custom painted with brushed aluminum finish (not included with sale, but can be added for extra cost)

Exterior:
OEM European Headlights from Germany w/ LED bulbs
DEPO Clear Side markers with two way white/amber leds
OEM Foglights retrofitted (not an option on GLS)
Smoked Tail lights
Matching Symmetrical Tall Tow mirrors
Van was completely resprayed in 2021, paint is rust free and looks amazing for a vehicle this age
Thule Roof Rack

Interior:
This is a late model 1999 and comes with the blue dash.
I completely stripped the interior of this van to bare metal and sound proofed the interior from floor to ceiling, I also added 3M insulation in all the body cavities for better heat and cooling insulation insulation. It's a quiet comfortable ride.
Completely reupholstered interior with OEM Passat/Jetta spot black cloth.
Headliner relined with OEM GTI black headliner fabric
Front seats rebuilt with new foam and heating elements
Dash board and door panels custom painted satin black
MK3.5 Cabby 3 Spoke Steering wheel
OEM Euro passenger dash cubby
OEM Euro "Taxi" light switch (this is awesome if you have kids, it turns all the interior lights on and off)
HVAC blend box has been rebuilt and relined with new foam (blows hot and cold like a champ!) and heater core and HVAC fan were replaced while it was out.
USB Plug for Apple Car Play integration and dual charging
Sony Double Din Head unit featuring custom Eurovan splash screen
Back Up cam installed in rear license plate light.

Audio:
Audison AP8.9 bit 8 Channel Amplifier With 9 Channel DSP 8x65W @ 2 Ohm 520W total
Audison AP1D 310Wx1 RMS @ 4 ohm (540W Peak 2 ohms) Mono Amplifier
Audison Prima 6.5" Door speakers
Stereo Integrity Dash Tweeters
Custom 8" sub box under passenger seat with Image Dynamics IDq Subwoofer

Van has been meticulously maintained by The VW Garage in Westbrook and South Portland, Maine since 2017. It recently had all plugs and wires replaced along with a fresh oil change. Serious inquires only, NO TRADES.