VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as you can see from my sig, i'm new to the world of vw. after a impulse buy of my jetta i started searching the web to research it, and frankly, i got skeered....found nothing but complaints regarding quality issues and bad dealership experiences. the car, at 46k, is mechanically superb. my window fell through the door though, and Huntersville, NC, VW fixed both front window regulators at no charge. my tire blew out on the interstate and i found i had no spare tire, to which Hunter Jeep/Subaru/VW(Charlotte,NC) sent a tow truck out at no charge, ordered a new spare/jack, gave me a loaner for the night, and put a new tire of equal value on the front(for free!) since the blow out could not be repaired, no questions asked. all this with the car being hella outta warranty. so maybe things are turning around in the world of VW dealerships...hopefully the good things will continue.

Modified by gr8gatzby at 2:28 AM 5-22-2004

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: 2 great experiences with 2 vw dealerships (gr8gatzby)

curious...i read something about a 4 year warranty upgrade elsewhere in the forum...does this apply to my 2000 Jetta? when purchased, i was told that the warranty for everything but the drivetrain(50k) expired at 36k....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts