VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently shaving my front bumper, I am almost done, but now I have decided to get rid of the line too. What is all involved in getting rid of the line? Do I just fill it with polyflex? Here is a picture of what I am talking about.

Also, I scanned my car this morning for codes. I found 3 codes. One was for my o2 sensor(no cat), and the other two were PO125, PO411. I am assuming the PO411 is for my secondary air pump, but when I first start my car in the morning, I can hear it come on. The PO125 is for insufficient coolant temp. What can I do to check these two things out or possibly fix them. Ever since it has cooled down here a little, my car has been running around 160 degrees all the time. With A/C on its at 170 degrees. It has been running like this for a while.

Thanks
Dario

·
Banned
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (GreenGlobbing)

Quote, originally posted by GreenGlobbing »
well is good then if u run at 160...i run between 160 to 170 also...

Yeah, I know its good, but I'm just wondering why it would be throwing a code for it.

·
Banned
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (BlueDevilCabby)

Quote, originally posted by BlueDevilCabby »
To fill the line you're gonna have to shave the upper part a little bit as it hangs over...

Yeah, thats what I figured, But what do I fill the line with? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.