VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I have had two test drives in the R32 from different dealers. All I can say is I am loving this car
The first dealer told me after the drive a blue R32 $4k over MSRP. Sorry had to go. The second dealer was selling a silver R32 @ MSRP but the techs or someone had already drilled the front bumper to mount the dealership plate on it
and we don't even require front plates in NC, and when I pointed this out to him he was like so what, it's no big deal, you can live with it. His attitude didn't impress me at all nor my wife so we walked from them as well. So I have my sights on a Deep Pearl Blue or Tornado Red.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Re: (2) Two Test Drives So Far......... (MightyQ)

You have to make sure that you specify how to handle the PDI on yor car, if you order it. If not, well, ya get whatcha get. Too bad about the front plate mount, though.
There have been 2 thru the local dealer here, Leith VW, and I saw the silver one after detail and before delivery....... very nice. Gave me goosbumps the same way my 337 did 2 short years ago.
I did have one guy there say that the R32 is MUCH quicker than the 337, but I don't think that's the case. I think that the real draw to this car is the sophistication, and the AWD. I don't think it is a land missile.
Besides, quicker than the 337 would be scary

Anyway, they are on the road here in Raleigh, and I am keeping m eye out for one, silver with leather, in the next couple of months.
Anyone want a stock, 20K 337? I will throw in the Neuspeed 28mm RSB and the Neuspeed 3"Race Series intake, for the right price. They have never been installed........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.