VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do anyone else have the problem of taking so long to connect? It sits there connecting for 20-30 seconds and then will do the same thing when I click on one of the threads to read. This is the only site where I have this problem. I hate to quit this forum but it's sure not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Do anyone else have the problem of taking so long to connect? It sits there connecting for 20-30 seconds and then will do the same thing when I click on one of the threads to read. This is the only site where I have this problem. I hate to quit this forum but it's sure not worth the hassle.
Get the Tapatalk app. It’s better than desktop.

Kurt

·
Administrator
3,806 Posts
Are you getting this all the time or only specific sections?
-Philip

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I get it on all the sites here. It happened loading the Tiguan forum, this forum and loading your reply. Also to post this reply and to edit it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on people fix your site.

I have SSD and have 19 favorite sites. It takes 1-3 seconds to open 18 of them and 27 seconds for this one.

Can't put up with this. I was wondering why one of my other car forums get approximately 10 time the traffic this one does so I guess I understand now.

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Is it ALL the time or only when you are at home?

Mobile device (iOS or Android device) or actual computer?

I ask because I have this same problem anytime I try to access ANYTHING on this site when I am on my iOS devices only on my home wifi.

But I have no problem using those same iOS devices on cellular or on my work Wifi. So I'm pretty sure its not my devices.

And I have no problem on my computer when attached to my home wifi. So I'm pretty sure it's not my home internet.

Lastly, if I enable my VPN, there is absolutely no problem on my iOS devices. So I'm fairly sure its still not my devices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still have the same problem when I try to access all of this site on my iOS device only through my home WiFi. But there is no problem using the same iOS devices on my cell phones or my WiFi work. I'm sure these aren't my tools. And when I connect to my WiFi I have no problem with my computer. I'm sure it's not my internet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts