VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
18,870 Posts
Re: 20% Down - $6167 a month will get you this: (haydar)

Too bad Countrywide doesn't do car loans....I bet they'd approve me, even though I only make whatever the GI Bill gives me....and whatever I can weasel out of classmates.

· Registered
13,133 Posts
Re: 20% Down - $6167 a month will get you this: (WakeHead)

id totally man-whore myself out to swing that...

· Banned
38,788 Posts

That's one of the most revolting looking cars, ever produced.
And I want one... badly!

· Registered
60,790 Posts

No Enzo thread is complete without this.

· Registered
6,112 Posts
Re: 20% Down - $6167 a month will get you this: (spockcat)

What really pisses me off is that there are people in this country that have the cash to buy that car outright, and I'll probably never even see close to that amount accumulated in my life time.
The auto group I work for has a Ferrari dealership, and I've only been close enough to smell the interior.

Modified by VWn00b at 10:53 PM 8-5-2008

· Registered
6,112 Posts
Re: (Geesixty)

Quote, originally posted by Geesixty »
You can pretty much double that payment when you add in insurance and maintenance.

From what I hear alot on the 6speedonline forums is that most people that have a few or several exotics:
1) usually don't finance them
2) usually lease them for a few years, maybe less
3) usually have a recreational insurance coverage on the car that limits the mileage they can drive a year on it, which usually isn't much.
I don't know how much a recreational insurance policy is on a car, especially an Enzo, but its probably still more than I make in a month.
Also, a full brake job, front and rear pads and rotors, is 15k on an Enzo. Bascially anything else that needs to be done, besides an oil change, the engine has to be dropped on most newer Ferraris.

· Registered
18,870 Posts
Re: (VWn00b)

Some people may not even have insurance. I forget what the figure it, but you can pay the DMV to waive the insurance requirement. I think it's pretty dumb to do, but I guess if you're uninsurable and you're loaded, it's an option.

· Registered
730 Posts
Re: 20% Down - $6167 a month will get you this: (VWn00b)

Quote, originally posted by VWn00b »
What really pisses me off is that there are people in this country that have the cash to buy that car outright, and I'll probably never even see close to that amount accumulated in my life time.
Modified by VWn00b at 10:53 PM 8-5-2008

Turn off the playstation and work harder hippie. I plan on having my dreamcar at 42.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.