VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Call 1-888-248-7223, mention code "USA" to get $20 off grandstand tickets. The audi club of sfl (www.audiclubsfl.com) will have hospitality rooms and we'll congregate in Grandstands #2 and #4. Go to miamirace.com for more details.
Owdy, MB, and chief brody (sorry if I didn't mention other fl locals) should all come out to the race. I'll be there on Friday for a few hours and Saturday all day for ALMS race. It would nice to place a face with the comments I read here everyday.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Re: $20 off Grand Prix of Americas (downtown Miami) tix this weekend. (S4inSoFla)

I'd love to go see that...
I have a friend who knows one of the driver's or someone like in the pit crew, so he gets to join them... but he could only bring 1 person with him (so he chose his girlfriend)
Anyway... I'd love to come... we can set everything straight, and you can see I'm not so bad I hope!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Re: $20 off Grand Prix of Americas (MB The Body)

Hey .. I went to the site, and I'm trying to figure out which are the races...they have a lot of things under the schedule...
This is obviously the main race: CART FedEx Championship Series Grand Prix Americas (thank god its at 1... cause i have hockey practice at 6:50)
Is this event on Saturday a race as well?
Cadillac American LeMans Challenge
I'm just gonna try to get 1 friend to come with me... then I'll get some tickets!
PS... are you in grandstand 2 or 4?

[Modified by MB The Body, 4:41 PM 10-1-2002]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Re: $20 off Grand Prix of Americas (MB The Body)

I'll definitely try to meet up with you guys, but I'll be in the media center most of the weekend so I don't know if I'll have a lot of free time. I'll be on the lookout.
This is going to be a great event. I don't know if you guys remember the last Downtown race in 1995 (where a certain Mr. Jacques Villeneuve won) but the sight of these cars barreling down city streets at over 180mph is absolutely spectacular. Miami provides the perfect atmosphere for an event like this, and with the ALMS joining CART, it will be a memorable weekend. Hope to see you all there!

[Modified by ChiefBrody, 10:48 PM 10-1-2002]

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: $20 off Grand Prix of Americas (downtown Miami) tix this weekend. (S4inSoFla)

I will be hopping between the 2 and 4 grandstands and the hospitality rooms (in a hotel, not sure of the name). If anybody wants to exchange cell phone numbers, IM or email me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.