VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to rant about 20 squared tunings poor customer service and the fact that ordered a boost gauge and pod last wensday and it has just been shipped out today. I'm pretty pissed because I've I would have ordered from ECS it would have been here already..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Re: 20 Squared Tuning (JamesV83)

Any company can take a bit to ship a product. I dont think any company ships immediately after you place the order.
Next time pay the difference for 2nd air shipping.
Plus you live in kansas so it takes us a little longer to have things shipped to us.

Look around locally. I know 2 places off the top of my head you could have gotten the gauge in the kc area.

·
Registered
16,076 Posts
I ordered from 20 squared the eurojet silicone PCV replacement pipes.
Going with Eurojet I would have saved ~24 bucks, but I figured paying more for shipping from Eurojet (and the pipes) I would have gotten them sooner.
Apparently they were having problems with UPS not picking up shipments, I ordered on the 26/27th, I just go it yesterday.
I've decided not to make much of a fuss about it since it's possible it was just a fluke...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (-Khaos-)

well I'm not so much as pissed I would say it's the fact I was charged 20 for shipping for USPS mail not UPS. For shipping for a boost gauge indigo pod and NS column mount. Before that I ordered a pcv eurojet silicone pimp and charged 5 for shipping.

·
Banned
13,435 Posts
Re: (JamesV83)

James:
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are sorry for any inconvienence this may have caused, but hopefully I can explain the situation further for you.
You placed your order directly off our website on Thursday September 3, 2008, towards the end of the business day, therefore your order was processed the following day [Sept. 4th]. The particular 2 items you ordered were not in stock [at the moment] at our location, therefore a Purchase Order was sent [by [email protected]] to New South Performance for both of the products you ordered from us. Both of thee products were to be drop shipped direction from New South Performance, in attempts to save transit times, as it did. Regarding the shipping aspects, whether its USPS or UPS, I can't forsee there being a huge difference in transit times to you. You are in Kansas and New South is in North Carolina, which is about a 3 day trip to your location in Kansas. You were actually under-charges for the Eurojet PCV Hose, as those packages are costing us roughly $10-12/per to ship currently.
However, unfortunately New South seemed to be a bit backed up with orders, as it did take 3 additional business days for your order to ship from New South's location. I do understand your frustration, but please be aware that unfortunately sometime there are lead times on products, especially those that are in high demand.
We are more than happy to work with you regarding your order, as all can be resolved with a simple phone call, email, or IM/PM. Your order has been shipped out and I am not sure what the purpose of this thread serves in a Technical Forum, related to technical aspects of the 1.8T motor.
If you have any further questions or concerns, I urge you to contact us directly via phone, email, IM, or PM.
Thank you-
John

Modified by [email protected] at 8:51 PM 9-11-2008

·
Banned
13,435 Posts
Re: (-Khaos-)

Quote, originally posted by -Khaos- »
I ordered from 20 squared the eurojet silicone PCV replacement pipes.
Going with Eurojet I would have saved ~24 bucks, but I figured paying more for shipping from Eurojet (and the pipes) I would have gotten them sooner.
Apparently they were having problems with UPS not picking up shipments, I ordered on the 26/27th, I just go it yesterday.
I've decided not to make much of a fuss about it since it's possible it was just a fluke...

Yes, our UPS pick-up was Missing In Action from Thursday August 28 through Thursday September 4, despite numerous calls to the local depot and account managers. I will have both my account manager and representative at the local UPS depot call you directly to both verify this lack of service I outlined to you on the phone, in email, and above as well as formally apologize on behalf of UPS.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ([email protected])

John thank you for addressing my problems I aologize for the harshness of the thread I was pretty irratated at the time. Reasonbeing I tried to get them answered through email multiply times and wasn't answered how I expected to be I. Frustation sometimes gets the best of us, thanks you for your patience and fully answering my question. An as for the poost in the tech section I was pissed and brooding.
James

·
Banned
13,435 Posts
Re: (JamesV83)

Quote, originally posted by JamesV83 »
John thank you for addressing my problems I aologize for the harshness of the thread I was pretty irratated at the time. Reasonbeing I tried to get them answered through email multiply times and wasn't answered how I expected to be I. Frustation sometimes gets the best of us, thanks you for your patience and fully answering my question. An as for the poost in the tech section I was pissed and brooding.
James

Although I can certainly understand your inconvenience and frustration, I remind you that many times forums are usually not a place to "vent" irritation or aggression. However, as you know, we have and will always be here to help if you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after placing your order with us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.