VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
black on Black Audi TT quattro. 5spd, dual exhaust, Audi Votex lip kit, 18"rs4 wheels with new tires.Has new brakes, shocks, Clean exterior and interior (considering it's 8 years old). Timing belt done at 60k, haldex fluid changed every 20k... some extra uninstalled goodies modshack vent gauge ring never installed, modshack gadgett, phatbox not installed. asking !!!!$8500 !!!!will take any reasonable offers. will not ship, no tire kickers, don't bother to low ball me i don't check vortex often so email me. [email protected]

Modified by BrillianTT at 8:34 PM 10-28-2008

Modified by BrillianTT at 8:35 PM 10-28-2008

Modified by BrillianTT at 6:22 PM 12-27-2008

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (W225TT)

Quote, originally posted by W225TT »
damn man, id buy your car no problem at the end of the summer... cash in hand, this is exactally what im lookng for to start my project... lol can you hold off...?

summer is over come get it now

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: 2000 Audi TT quattro, votex lip kit, rs4's and more.... (BrillianTT)

TTT, Email me your best offer. BTW, i will not pick you up at the airport, I will not meet you halfway across the country to look at the car.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Re: 2000 Audi TT quattro, votex lip kit, rs4's and more.... (BrillianTT)

too bad you don't live closer, instead of building my a4 i would just sell it and use the money i had to buy yours
i love your car http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.