txs mbc
deltagate wastegate
2.5"dp
dumptube
tt exhaust
greddy bov
soon mk3 intake, fmic, and dbc!!!!!

this truly is a sick car pics don't do it justice
rich if i missed anything please feel free to correct it...

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (wolfsburg2)

That's pretty much it. I will fill everyone in once the swap to the MKIII manifold takes place. I ordered an ATP FMIC for the MKIV and the piping for the MKIII. I will get as many pics as possible on here for everyone. I also have pistons which are doing nothing right now, but with the MKIII manifold I will now have use of a better FI system and I can turn the boost up safely.

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (T0oDamnFast)

quote:[HR][/HR]i didnt know they put t4's on vr's i thought the biggest turbo they did was t3/t4[HR][/HR]​
Gotta think outside the box- straight 'kits' will only take you so far
Car looks good & sounds fun- good luck with it!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (Cosmic631)

quote:[HR][/HR]i didnt know they put t4's on vr's i thought the biggest turbo they did was t3/t4
Gotta think outside the box- straight 'kits' will only take you so far
Car looks good & sounds fun- good luck with it![HR][/HR]​
Thanks Cosmic

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (FrankiEBoneZ)

The only dyno runs I have are @ 9psi it was making 262whp and 283ft lbs torque. But I've had it up to 14psi. I've also added an open dump tube since than. I still have to change the exhaust to 3" too.

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (O_loung1)

i was thinking about doing an eip, but ive heard they lag a lot when you put in your order, and take their time in sending the turbo and such. (no pun intended there)
is that true?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: 2000 vr6-t pics (gti32)

quote:[HR][/HR]i was thinking about doing an eip, but ive heard they lag a lot when you put in your order, and take their time in sending the turbo and such. (no pun intended there)is that true?[HR][/HR]​
Yes they do. They had no problem taking my money but even after they sent it out I was missing the DP, misc hardware. Parts were on backorder and they didn't even tell me. My mechanic finally got a parts list from them and it was clear as day on there what was missing. Unbelievable. I know I took my chances w/them but I wasn't planning on them to do the install so I'd thought I'd be alright. I WAS WRONG but it's working itself out. You just have to have patience. If want to go TURBO go w/ATP and them give me a call. I have good contacts that can get the EIP chip. That's the only part of their kit that is the absolute best but only on the MKIII ECU that's why I'm switching it over.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.