VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my buddy keeps bugging me and thinks that he can take on my GTI (at the track ofcourse). Should I even bother with him, and if so, how many car lengths can i safely give him so that he shuts up forever.....

· Banned
32,048 Posts
Re: 2001 GTI 1.8T GIAC 1.1 bar v. 2001 Durango SLT 5.9L (AlbGuy40)

hand hovers over the http://****************.com/default/zero2/lock5.gif button.....I can see right through veils....

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its just that he is so hard headed, he doesnt understand, he beat a Stock 2.3L intrepid at shannonville raceway, a 2004 Touareg V6 (barely), and my old 1997 Golf by a tiny bit, he doesnt get it. I am so pissed

· Registered
556 Posts
haha, if its that big of a deal, let some one else drive you to the track, that way no races happen to the track...i know i wouldnt be able to contain myself....probably explains my license suspensions and jailhouse sleepovers.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
See, you guys understand what I mean right, hes the typical "My 5.9 liter can eat anything" kind of guy, he doesnt realize that he is only pushing around 40 HP more then me, with twice the weight, ************* it just pisses me off lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.