VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 GTI 1.8T Uni-Black Full Part-Out for $300 say whhhaaattt?!?

Whats up vwvortex. I'm making this post for my brother whose got a 1.8t that was just declared totalled. The car is uni-black, the interior is the sport cloth seats the carpets black the headliner is tan. I have all interior parts pillars, pedals, ect. The best way to reach me is e-mail cause it goes right to my iphone. [email protected] and i have attached a few pictures, all others will be sent upon request so if you wanna see anything, just holla and you got it :thumbup:

(3-20-12) UPDATE: IF ANYONE WANTS ALL OF THE PARTS I HAVE LISTED BELOW AND WANTS TO PICK THEM UP I WILL SELL EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE FOR $300 obo!!!!! :eek:

THIS IS A STEAL, BUT I REALLY NEED THE ROOM IN MY GARAGE NOW DESPERATELY AND I WANT THIS STUFF GONE!!!!! MY GLOVE BOX, FRONT DOOR CARDS, AND REAR DOOR CARDS ARE ALMOST WORTH THIS PRICE ALONE SO PLEASE SOMEBODY COME TAKE IT. I know i could sell everything i have here separately and make ATLEAST double what im asking for everything but i really dont have the time anymore.

PARTS

Have random plastic pieces, rain seals, window wipers, ect. ask and make offers!!!

Engine - sold

Transmission -sold

FULL Headliner (all pillars, sun visors, oh sh*t handles) letting go for real cheap perfect for a someone looking to do a re-wrap has water spots by sunroof - $105

Headlights
Driver Side - $30
Pass Side - sold (BRAND NEW)

Taillights - sold

337 Spoiler - sold

Glove Box - $85

· Registered
542 Posts
how much for the shifter and shifter cables?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.