VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bad timing chain, pretty much everything else up for grabs...
Brakes
Headlights
Gauge cluster
etc.

Interior is gray leather/vinyl. W8s have a few distinguishing features on the interior such as chrome trim on the door panels.

Other things that will swap to regular B5.5 are S4 brakes front and rear, swaybars, full sized FIS cluster, factory HID headlights, chrome wagon roof rails, bumper with headlight washers, a few other things that are special if you're looking to upgrade a B5.5

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What condition is the rear bumper in? could you send me pictures? Im in NJ I see you have PA Inspection what part of PA?
Rear bumper is in fair. Some spiderwebbing on top edge, can't tell if that's in the paint or in the clear plastic scratch protector (which I kind of think it is). I can get better pictures, I think that's mostly dirt in the ones that are posted, but I'll double check next time I'm at my garage.
Located in State College (16805) but I go to school in Bethlehem (18014) which would be closer for you in NJ and I could bring parts down with me when I go back and forth.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, didn't get notifications on this.

Wheels are available, but have some scuffing on the faces. $100 for the set.
Spare tire is shredded, but the actual wheel is available.
Rear Sway $50.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts