VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
03 Allroad 2.7T Tip 90K Los Angeles

SOLD SOLD SOLD

No longer a feeler ad as I bought a new Touareg. I am selling my well cared for and well sorted Allroad

About the car:
Brilliant Black exterior, Black leather interior
90,000 miles
Twin Turbo 2.7 Liter V6 307HP and 366ft-lb TQ, it really moves!
Tiptronic
Premium Package and Cold Weather Package
Have all keys, manuals, cargo cover, cargo net, dealer records for warranty service and indy records after warranty.
Always a California car, no rust. Registered through 12/14.

The car is in excellent shape and has always been properly maintained and cared for. The interior is excellent with no stains, tears, excessive wear, food, or smells. The cupholder in the center console next to the e-brake lever broke and I never replaced it (it didn't work well to begin with). Otherwise, everything else works. I added a GROM bluetooth kit to the stereo with iPhone cable. This allows you to talk on the phone wirelessly through the car stereo and also to play music from your phone or mobile device through the stereo. You can use the multi-function buttons on the steering wheel to control your phone. I also added two custom brushed aluminum cup holders in the front thigh areas of the footwells that will stay with the car. These are made custom by a Porsche guy and are not affixed with screws or anything and are easily removable.

In the past year, I have done a lot to keep this thing bulletproof.
Here's a brief run-down:
Replaced Timing Belt and Valve cover gaskets along with a cam chain tensioner and all gaskets. There are no leaks!
Transmission Fluid Flush.
Differential Fluid Flush.
Lower thermostat switch to keep cooling system on longer.
Replaced Transmission Torque Converter with Audi OEM unit.
Replaced LED panel in cluster from Module Masters.
Replaced entire air suspension with Arnott Gen II shocks and Bilstein struts.
Replaced Sway bars with Hotchkis.
Painted Front and rear bumpers and fender flares with Plasti-dip.
Not so recent but very good Pirelli P6's and brakes.
No Leaks, runs like a champ.
A/C and Heat work perfectly.

I have the APR Stage 1 four program suite installed with billet diverter valves and K&N filter.

This is a great car and I hope it goes to a home where another enthusiast will take good car of it. Ask me any questions you have.

Asking $8,900 OBO

Email robhastings at hotmail dot com
Text 323 573-248O

Link to photo album: http://s284.photobucket.com/user/BobbyDigital080/slideshow/03 Allroad

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.