VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does anyone know the approximate invoice price for a 2003 GLS 1.8T Jetta. (I believe VW upped the price a bit to include rims & moonroof) I would like to add the leather only, manal transmission.
How much am I going to be looking at invoice price? How much should I pay +/- invoice? Also, if color matters, black on black leather..
TIA

·
Registered
10,076 Posts
Re: 2003 Jetta Invoice Price with options (sprite113)

MSRP on an '03 Jetta GLS 1.8T with leather is $22,065 and invoice is $20,443. $500-$750 over invoice (depending on where you are located) would be fair.

·
Registered
28,779 Posts

carsdirect.com will show you both MSRP and invoice price, as well a price that it will sell you the car for. Use their price as an upper bound -- you may be able to get a better price, but you shouldn't have to pay a worse price.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 2003 Jetta Invoice Price with options (tjl)

The dealership is offering 21K with the options listed above..is this good or should i try to know off a bit considering he is making my money on the holdback b/c he has to specially order it...

·
Registered
551 Posts

Sprite, do you live in Queens? If so, let me know what dealership you went to and what the waiting time is for the special order. I'm paying a lot more for mine. Your offered price is very good.
I've been waiting for my '03 Jetta (1.8 tip and leather) since July and the salesperson cannot give me an ETA.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 2003 Jetta Invoice Price with options (nohdowt)

I actually went to life quality on 65 st brooklyn between 8th ave & 9th ave.(might also be known as bay ridge vw??) dealer quoted me an approximate wait of 3 months. I have not placed an orer yet as I am still undecided...
how much are u paying for ur 03 tip jetta???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.