VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up forsale today is my 2003 W8 passat. It has 4 new tires, lowered in kw coils and rotiform ccv, all new fluids, recharged the a/c. Engine was swapped out with a low miles one (around 70k), new clutch, new motor mounts, new battery, muffler and resonator delete, inspection is good till next year. Needs brakes done, comes with rotors and pads. one flex pipe is broken and the parking brake doesn't work (I think it needs to be adjusted". no check engine light. I believe that's everything Located in Buffalo, Ny. price is 7k OBO
any questions just ask!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Up forsale today is my 2003 W8 passat. It has 4 new tires, lowered in kw coils and rotiform ccv, all new fluids, recharged the a/c. Engine was swapped out with a low miles one (around 70k), new clutch, new motor mounts, new battery, muffler and resonator delete, inspection is good till next year. Needs brakes done, comes with rotors and pads. one flex pipe is broken and the parking brake doesn't work (I think it needs to be adjusted". no check engine light. I believe that's everything Located in Buffalo, Ny. price is 7k OBO
any questions just ask!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Still for sale ? And 7.5K is pushing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts