VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unusual situation happened where I had to commit to purchasing this car but I'm looking to sell the car for parts or as a car that can be fixed. It does have a salvage title so in order to register it on the road the car would need the minor body damage fixed and it would need to be salvage inspected to register it for the road. If you are familiar with this process then you'll know it's not very difficult but it is a detailed process. The car does run and drive and does have a full featured remote key for it. The car is located in San Diego, California and I have a friend who is helping me sell the car over there. He runs a wrecker service and likely could transport the vehicle a short distance but his services are not free, so if you need it transported I need an address so I can inquire about transport fee. He is holding the title for me and can turn the title over once payment is agreed upon and in his hands. If you have any questions please call me at (678)232-9550. I can give you my friends contact info if you would like to see the car in person. Please don't hesitate to call if you feel uneasy about anything I would be glad to explain any details you are unclear about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm only needing $1600.00 for the car or you can make an offer. Transport from San Diego CA to wherever in the area is your responsiblity or I can get my friend to quote transport if it is local to San Diego, CA. You will need to pay him the additional amount for whatever transport is needed.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump...Anybody needing Beetle Conv. Parts???? Complete running and driving car!! Engine, Transmission, Rear axle, wheels, suspension, Airbag system and seat belts, Conv. Top, etc. It's all there and more. Anyone want to buy the whole car use what you need and sell the rest for profit. Make me an offer!! The car is in San Diego, CA and so is the title. Call my number listed in the 1st post if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for a whole running driving car for parts or to fix and drive!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone interested in making me a reasonable offer for the whole car for parts or to fix it? Would prefer to sell it on the west coast before I pay to transport it to my house in Georgia. $1450.00 OBO????

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final price drop to $1350.00 total for whole car plus your transport cost. It is a great price for a whole parts car or car to fix that is a convertible. Call me if you have any questions (678)232-9550.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts