VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello VW Friends! I have been keeping my eye out for a PES P1 or P2 supercharger kit for my car! I would gladly pay someone for it if they just had it laying around just make me and offer! just wanted to throw it out there and see what I can get!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
best be is to go on the Facebook forums. B5/b5.5 passat owners as well as SCaudi. (supercharged Audi, not South Carolina Audi.

Last year there were at least 5 flying around on the market for $1800 or so. I have one fully rebuilt but it will be going into a build. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you, I have also read on another forum post that I should post on the Audi forum for the kit too. I have the B5.5 with the V6 and its so fun to drive just wish it had a little more torque! thanks for the advise good luck on your endeavors!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
thank you, I have also read on another forum post that I should post on the Audi forum for the kit too. I have the B5.5 with the V6 and its so fun to drive just wish it had a little more torque! thanks for the advise good luck on your endeavors!
The kit is a 1:1 swap over from the Audi platform.
Things to keep in mind.
-The Audi ECU will not transfer to your VW.
-Early models to 1998 are drive by cable throttle bodies. You need to make sure the kit you by has an accomodating ECU tune as well as the throttle body hardware if you are an early model.
-ECUs coming from an auto transmission can be soft coded into a manual transmission setting, but you cannot soft code an ECU that is manual into an auto tranny profile.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts