VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale is my 2005 Mazda 6 Sport in Slate Gray.

Vehicle Highlights:

Mileage: 86,000
Engine: V6 3.0 Liter
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: FWD
23 mpg city, 31 mpg highway, 27mpg average on 87 octane (regular)

Standard Equipment: Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM stereo, Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Traction Control, Power Seat, Alloy Wheels

Optional Equipment: the vehicle has: 6-disc Multi Compact Disc player in Dash, Bose Premium Sound with steering wheel controls, Moon Roof, Rear Spoiler

I bought this car with 29,XXX miles on the car in 2007, and have had regular maintenance and oil changes. I just had the car inspected on Thursday, May 27, 2010, and in order to pass inspection I needed tires, so the car comes with fresh rubber. I have high resolution pics of the tread depth (penny test). In the 3 years I have owned the car, I have been in no accidents and have made sure to keep up with regular maintenance at the local Mazda dealership.

This car is in very good condition, and priced for an immediate sale. There is one small dent in the lower part of the front bumper, and that is the only imperfection. Which is from the previous owner... :banghead:

I can email you high res images of the dent. Please don't lowball me, my car is priced $1000 under KBB value! This car was babied by me, and maintained professionally its whole life and deserves to go to an appreciative owner.

Please e-mail me your contact information (e-mail address or phone number) so we can set up an appointment to come see the vehicle, you will not be disappointed.

contact me @ [email protected] for fastest response.

I will accept trades + cash on my end for a MINT 2004 VW R32 with LESS than 50k mileage, and as close to stock as I can get. This is the only trade I will consider. Thanks

exterior:

interior:

trunk:

tread depth:

engine bay:

**** Only damage on car! From previous owner*****

if you want me to take any other pics, let me know via email.

contact me @ [email protected] for fastest response. :thumbup:

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zoom Zoom

to the top ^
Also, forgot to mention that the car is under an extended limited warranty through 100,000 miles - the warranty can be switched over to the new owner from the dealership I purchased it from for either $100 or $300, I can't remember exactly how much, but I think it's something that I should mention. Have a good weeekend! :beer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.