VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

2007 Audi A3 S-line 76500 miles $16500obo

7K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mizzac 
#1 ·
Hey all. Craigslist add here has photos, cant seem to get them to upload sorry. http://butte.craigslist.org/cto/4630783752.html

I've decided to sell my 2007 Audi A3 S-line. It has 76,500 miles, but will continue to go up as it is my DD. It is the S-line model, which means it has the larger 3.2 vr6 motor and is AWD. This was Audi's sport package for the A3 model, as the S3 were not available in the states.

It has the DSG transmission, which is Audi's automatic that all cars are now switching to. It shifts like a standard, but anyone can drive it. It has an option to shift through the gears as well as paddle shifters. There is also a sport mode.

It also includes the cold weather package, great for Montana. This includes heated leather seats, heated mirrors, and of course Audi's famous Quattro awd system. Obviously is power seats, power windows, etc.. Rain sensing wipers, fog lights, Bose stereo( multi-cd changer, cassette, and satellite radio) all controllable from the steering wheel.

The only modifications made to the car are a:
EvoMS cold air intake for better mpg's( comes with water sock for winter) stock intake included
Leather Audi floor mats(like weather techs, hold up much better), originals are included and look new
Plastidipped wheels, badges, and tinted tail lights (all of which is removable if you would like).
The plastidip holds up great through the winter.

This is an amazing vehicle, possibly one of the best I have ever owned/driven. On average I will get 28 hwy/ 23 city. Its comfortable, fast, handles snow and rain amazing, and the best part is its extremely cheap to insure due to it being classified as a wagon. The body is clean and paint looks great. Has brand new tires and I have all the maintenance records for it.

Feel free to call/text/email me with any questions or if you would like to see it.
4o6-49o-2ninesix5
mac9591@gmail.com

Mac

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.