1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asking $15,400

Miles: 59,400

Car is located in Madison, WI

Check out my autotrader link for details/pictures and free car fax.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=309882692&dealer_id=66769779&atc_id=AT-12786f44

I am selling my 2007 4 door Jetta GLI as I am in need of a more family friendly car with kids on the horizon. The car is German Engineered so everything is tight, handles well, and in order.
I leased this car from Zimbrick Volkswagen in Middleton, WI as a new car and then purchased it once the lease was complete. I have been the only owner. The car fax shows two owners, as it is counting my two ownerships periods (lease and purchase after completed lease). I have all documents from day one proving I am the only owner.
I have always maintained the regular service schedule.
The dealership (Zimbrick) has performed these regular services (oil changes, etc.) - I have all the service records.
The car gets parked in a garage - As a result it's in great condition.
I also recently bought New Tires that are in great shape.

Additional notes:
I upgraded the engine performance via completing a Stage 1 ECU Upgrade from APR Tuning. This was professionally installed by Accumoto in Waunakee, WI. I have the paperwork and warranty information for this upgrade. This upgrade costs $789 to perform, because it improves Horsepower, Torque, and Gas Mileage. Horsepower was increased from 200Hp to 252Hp. Torque was increased from 207 Tq to 303 Tq. Gas Mileage from 22city/29highway to approximately 26city/33highway.

The aftermarket Kenwood DNX 6960 entertainment system mentioned above was a $1,623 upgrade. This was installed by AMS in Verona, WI. I have all the paperwork and warranty information for this upgrade. This upgrade added Garmin Navigation, Parrot Bluetooth, DVD player, XM/Sirius Sat Radio, Direct iPod Dock (meaning you can access your iPod from the unit directly), and larger 6.1" color digital display.

The bluebook price on this car is as follows: Excellent Condition: $17,445, Good Condition: $16,545, Fair Condition: $15,145.

I am not in the car buying/selling business thus I have priced my car very competitively in an effort to attract only serious buyers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.