MANY more pictures and information can be found here:
As far as I have seen on all major classified websites and forums, this is the ONLY 2008 body-style (P8 MKII) A3 S-Line 2.0T FSI with a 6 Speed manual transmission for sale in the USA. It is a 2 owner car, has a clean title, and has been VERY well taken care of mechanically and aesthetically. It is silver with black leather interior. A recent CarFax report I pulled is available.
Here are the factory OEM options:
6-speed manual transmission, Audi Concert stereo system with satellite / CD / MP3 and 8 speaker sound system, traction control, front sunroof, rear panoramic moonroof, heated front seats, multi-way power and lumbar driver’s seat, rear roof spoiler, 17” sport wheels, and every other available option of which I am aware.
Here are the maintenance and repair work tasks performed:
Last 200 miles:
- Felpro valve cover gasket
- Mobil1 10w30 synthetic engine oil
- Audi dealer performed the Takata airbag recall 69R6 campaign
- engine top end / valve carbon cleaning
- new air filter
Last 40,000 miles:
- Nitto 225/45/17 tires
- 4 wheel suspension alignment
- Bilstein shocks
- lower control arm bushings
- front wheel bearings
- new battery
- rear brake rotors and pads
- brake fluid flush and refill
Also performed previously:
- timing belt
- timing belt tensioner
- water pump
- engine coolant
- ignition coils
Other current information:
- As you can see on the attached pictures of the extensive gasoline mileage logs, the previous owner averaged 30 MPG with a combination of highway and city driving thanks to the 6th gear overdrive
- No fluid leaks or smoke
- Clutch and transmission are very smooth and precise
- Garage kept since new
- Spare oil filter included
- $100 off coupon with Audi North Atlanta for parts or labor due to hassle for the airbag recall
Cosmetic blemishes as shown in the pictures:
- driver’s door arm rest has a small tear which was repair and is not growing in size
- driver’s seat lower section has a common wear spot which was patched
- the front grille in the license plate area has a small hairline crack from a previous owner accidentally rolling into the back of someone in stop-and-go traffic. This also shows up on the vehicle history report, but isn’t visible unless you are very close as you can see in the pictures.
- a previous owner accidentally brushed the passenger’s side of the front bumper and fender against their garage door opening. It has left some marks on the front bumper and the front fender. The front fender has had a bit of touch up work to mask it. Please see the images attached.
- the headliner between the back set and the hatch has started to droop just a bit. Please see the attached picture of the dual sunroofs and you can see it. Not bad or noticeable in the rearview mirror, but wanted to mention it.
The Audi is located in Alpharetta, GA and ready to go. It is in exceptional condition for the 195k mainly highway miles on it, and is in better condition than most cars (mechanically and aesthetically) with half of that mileage. The price is $5,900 or best offer. For more information, please contact me via call or text at this number, which I’m going to spell part of to reduce SPAM calls: 470 - 8 THREE 9 - 600 FIVE