VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/d/2008-audi-a4-20t-quattro-line/6470734924.html
pictures are in my Craigslist post!

CLEAN TEXAS TITLE
VIN: WAUKF78E88A037025

Selling my 08 A4 2.0T Quattro S-Line Avant it has 154,500 miles, with a brand new K03 Turbo and all the maintenance has been done on it with in the past year (less then 5k miles ago), belts (including timing) water pump, thermostat, fluids, coilpacks, plugs, new coolant reservoir, and more (can't remember everything)
it has the S-Line package and Cold weather, i think it has all the option boxes checked. The interior is also very clean.

and a few tasteful mods on it as well.
New K03
19" 1552 Tarmac R34 in gray 225/35/19
( comes with a set of stock wheels also with good tires, currently on the car as winter wheels )
GTS stage 2 tune.(cat delete)
CTS Downpipe
CTS DV
ECS 15mm rear spacers
Eibach Sport Springs
Bilstein Sports Shocks F&R
Maxton front splitter ( brand new not installed )
Maxton side skirts
Maxton rear bumper side splitter
S4 Avant dual cutout rear diffuser ( brand new not installed )
OEM Audi mud flaps
Kenwood DDX374BT DVD Receiver with Bluetooth
Updated LED rear all red taillights
LED Fogs and plate lights
LaminX smoked headlights (very light)
OEM Audi All weather floor mats
OEM Audi roof rack mount
tint all around

all the mods have less then 5k miles on them.

I got the car less then a year ago because we needed more space and I didn't want a SUV. ( and i love modded avants 😎)
but we do need a SUV with a 3rd row now..

The car runs perfectly no leaks or issues, no check engine light. has a ton of power and pulls very nicely
(sometimes it gives me a error code for the LED fog lights but turns off once the LED fogs are on)

i have been apart of the DFW VW / Audi scene for many years and hoping to sell this to another enthusiast.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts