VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2008 Volkswagen R32 Serial Number 0004 Original owner was an enthusiast and owned the car for many years. Needs some TLC following the previous owner, sold as-is but also includes the factory wheels. Serious inquiries only but this is an incredible opportunity to own a low serial number, 0004 / 5000.

$Sold

No trades, serious buyers only. No lowballs this is priced seriously under-market. Located in NC.

More pictures:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Knowing what "as is" is would be a great help to potential buyers. Also that number is somewhat meaningless as it has nothing to do with when it was built. Some Hungarian worker just pulled them from a box and stuck them on a steering wheel as it passed them on the line. Still cool to see the low number though and GLWS.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not a dealer but as-is is a thing here so I put it in the ad. Dogbone probably needed, I bought one from Apex and will include it if I can find it.
New front rotors and pads but tech broke the pad wire so the light is now on. Headliner fabric is starting to droop.

I'm clearly not trying to charge a premium, but as you note it's cool to see and this one is 0004. I have other stuff so this has to go and imo I'm pricing it for a fast sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.