VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, so I have decided to keep this car! I have looked at replacements, in the price range I want to spend to replace it, and I just know they will not meet my expectations after owning this car. It's just too special and I know it will be one I will be sad it's gone and mad I let get away. I have had too many cars that that has happened, so maybe I'm learning something. :)

Moderators, you can delete this thread.

** >>>>>>> The car is off the market till after the first of next year, 2021 <<<<<< **

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Use Tapatalk onnyour phone to post pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent idea, I hadn’t thought of that. Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm located in Indianapolis and am interested in your car. Is it possible to view the car in the near future?
Sure!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm located in Indianapolis and am interested in your car. Is it possible to view the car in the near future?
What side of town are you on?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hey! Sorry I just saw this. Yes it is still available! Turns out my notifications are None by default. :confused:

I sent a PM, PM me.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Front plate mount is a killer but nice R anyway. Kind of looking for a MK5 after two MK4s.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Front plate mount is a killer but nice R anyway. Kind of looking for a MK5 after two MK4s.
The plate is only mounted at the US mounting points. I know that’s not appealing to some but you can replace the center stainless section. Personally I love the EU plate.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.