2008 MK5 R32 with 187,000 miles. Runs and drives. No major issues.
- shift interlock switch (part that keeps you from removing the key if it's not in Park) is bad/going bad and causing the PRNDS to flash on display. Doesn't affect driving
- Exhaust flex pipe is leaking
- MAF sensor may be going bad (had a CEL for it when I bought the car, cleaned MAF, hasn't come back in the last 50 miles)
- Tires are old (still hold air)
- front and rear bumpers were damaged by a piece of debris on highway
- headliner sagging