VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
• Absolutely gorgeous brilliant red 2009 Audi TTS Prestige Package (absolutely all the bells and whistles) with approximately 8,500 miles.
• Asking Price: $43,499 OBO
• Car is owned by an Audi of America corporate employee and is meticulously maintained – inside and out
• 19” premium dual 5-spoke wheels
• Stock ContiSportContact 3 high performance tires (255/35/19) are in great shape and have at least 70% life remaining (winter wheels/tires were used for approximately 4,000 miles this past winter)
• Car has an automatic transmission (6 speed DSG S Tronic) with paddle shifters and Sport Mode for spirited driving
• This car has bi-color (red/black) Silk Nappa leather with red stitching throughout
• Audi Navigation plus/BOSE stereo system/Homelink®/Auto-dimming mirrors/Bluetooth®/Sirius®
• 2.0TFSI engine with APR-tuned computer chip (322hp/321tq on 93 octane)
• Audi xenon plus headlights w/ LED daytime running lights
• LED interior lighting package
• Audi Magnetic Ride suspension
• Custom painted fixed deck spoiler (matches S Series alu-optic side mirrors) - $1,350 custom paint job done by Audi Genuine Accessories (only one in the world). Stock retractable spoiler will also come with the car
• quattro® all-wheel drive
• Launch control
• Also included are all-weather premium rubber floor mats (front only) and a storage cover/bag
• Front grille plate filler is also included for those outside of states such as VA which require dual plates
Contact me with questions! Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks - we'd like to offer this spoiler with this special paint (along with the front lower valence) in alu-optic. Depends if we have enough support. We do already offer pre-painted spoilers for all Mk2 TT color schemes.

The Genuine Accessories spoiler differs slightly form the TTRS spoiler. The TT/TTS accessories spoiler has three supports off the base plate while the TTRS has two supports that split in two.

Anyway - car is sold. Appreciate everyone looking.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Truly wish I had the cash. That is one sweet TTS. I'm sure you'll sell it soon.

***sighs, wipes tear from eye***

1 - 5 of 5 Posts