VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: 2010 CC : pics inside (iPinch)

Those pics are the same pics from the 2009 brochure but with the badging photoshopped on. I know the car looks exactly the same, but damn, they could have taken new pics.

BTW, any sticker prices for the different trims yet? How much is Nav? Same price as 09?

·
Banned
4,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 2010 CC : pics inside (TheRodfather)

The pics of the wood interior is what most people wanted to see

·
Registered
130 Posts
Re: (eclane)

Not a fan of the wood. Wood interiors remind me of old school luxury cars with pot-bellied old men in them smoking cigars

Do love the aluminium trim.

·
Registered
600 Posts

Got it. Would love to see a pic if you come across one and its not too much trouble

·
Registered
190 Posts
Re: 2010 CC : pics inside (RS-SIX)

Hey Guys,
So I was at my dealership yesterday getting my free oil change and I got to see a 2010 CC Sport 2.0T Auto. The Car had no badging and looked identical to a 2009. The only difference was the new radio. Besides that all the same...Not sure if they are going to make changes or what but it looks like that brochure was probably photoshopped!
- Gabe

·
Registered
3,271 Posts

Badging looks like crap IMO, but the wood looks quite nice

·
Registered
2016 GTI SE 6MT, 2021 Audi S4 Premium
1,173 Posts
Vavona wood color

The color of the wood in the brochure picture looks like walnut. Is this the actual wood trim color we are getting in the U.S.? Vavona is more reddish on Audi models.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Re: 2010 CC : pics inside (skyline513)

Quote, originally posted by skyline513 »
Badging looks like crap IMO, but the wood looks quite nice

Exactly what I was going to say.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts

Quote, originally posted by iPinch »
Badging will start showing up early next year

Actually Jay, we have had four 2010 CC so far, only one did not have the badging on it.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
86 Posts
Not my cup of tea at all.
I took out all my wood in the BMW and got Silver carbon fiber which I will do to the new CC when I get it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Agreed. The aluminum trim on my 4Motion makes the interior. That said, does the brochure refrence ambient lighting with the wood option? With the European 09s this lighting system (footwells, door trim strips) was only available with wood. The door trim lighting emits from tiny slots carved along the bottoms of the door inserts. Very nice effect, but I'd still do w/o it and stick to aluminum myself.

·
Registered
813 Posts

Give me wood and keep your badges......

1 - 17 of 17 Posts