VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going guys, Going back to school and I have to drive a lot so I gotta get a more basic “college kid-friendly” car, and these are the mods done to it.

APR V3.1 Tuned
APR K04
APR Dongle
APR Carbino CF intake
Forge DV
Optix side skirts
APR rear sway bar
B&B Full Turbo back exhaust 3" w/ high flow cat
SBE Stage 2 Endurance w/ Flywheel
Eurocode Pulley
Neuspeed Turbo Outlet
Spulen FMIC Outlet
Neuspeed FMIC
HPA 6" Piston BBK ( RED )
StopTech SS brake Lines w/hawk racing brake Pads
Accuair E-Level managment w/ Airlift Super Slam series
Accuair 2x compressors
Volk Racing G25 forged 18" wheels
Badgeless grill w/ Shaved Hood
Neuspeed CF spoiler
Replica R LED tail lights
Newsouth turbo/oil pressure gauge

CLEAN TITLE CAR, it has about 112k miles on the chassis but the previous owner rebuilt the motor as seen in the photos but don’t know how many miles it’s been driven since the build. There is a leak somewhere cause after a day or 2 the car will drop all the way to the ground. Also the oil pressure light flashes constantly however this has been happening even with the previous owner, but still runs and drives fine but just something worth noting.
Im asking 8k or best offer but everyone's welcome to send me offers, worst I can say is no thank you. Looking to trad for pre 64 beetles or split window bus, single cab or double cab, Bay Windows also, karmann Ghia's, or any 2012+ honda toyota, or nissan WILL ADD CASH ON TRADE IF NEEDED. Thanks for looking, best way to get in contact with me is by text at (424) 203-9466

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.