Which color combo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update July 31st 2012

As of last week

My wife placed order for me but she does not tell me any details.

So I guess I will driving MB soon ;)

--------------------
Okay friend of friend is related to car business and he able to give me great price for left over stock for 2011 MB C200 Estate Avantgarde with AMG appearance pkg.

But which color.....
My friend bought same car with Black/Black but I have or tired with Black cars. Specially in China it really difficult to keep it nice more than 3hrs.

So currently I own white cars and I think better to choose white/black but my wife say black/black is better choice for me.
Seriously I do not have car port (car port is belong to my wife Lexus). I leave my car under the sun everyday and white is easy to maintain.

Which should I get
Black on Black
or
White on Black

----------------------------

·
Registered
22,351 Posts
Black C200 Avantgarde:

White:

Both look plain, but I'd go with white? What about other colors (read: RGB vs. BW)?

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator

·
Registered
22,351 Posts
What no love for CMYK?
I don't know if he's up to driving a Magenta Mercedes :D.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black C200 Avantgarde:

White:

Both look plain, but I'd go with white? What about other colors (read: RGB vs. BW)?

Other choice is red but red is not my cup of tea.

So my friend is calling MB to see about interior color and also if there is any silver.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Choosing color is one of important point but other part is I can buy this car very low price.
If you have choice to choose between full loaded Honda Accord 2.4L (about 52,000US$ drive out) or MB C 200 Estate with AMG (about 55,000US$) with about same price which one would you choose?

I choose MB C200
MB C class is bit small for space and running cost is may higher than Honda.
But hell I can get MB that low price.

Also this is very realistic way to going back to Germany car and I always want MB.
Everyone has realistic dream car and since living in China this is one of my realistic dram car.

·
Registered
22,351 Posts
Choosing color is one of important point but other part is I can buy this car very low price.
If you have choice to choose between full loaded Honda Accord 2.4L (about 52,000US$ drive out) or MB C 200 Estate with AMG (about 55,000US$) with about same price which one would you choose?

I choose MB C200
MB C class is bit small for space and running cost is may higher than Honda.
But hell I can get MB that low price.

Also this is very realistic way to going back to Germany car and I always want MB.
Everyone has realistic dream car and since living in China this is one of my realistic dram car.
I actually really like the red. Are red cars common in China? What about dark blue?

I forget, aren't you a Japanese national working for Honda in China?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I actually really like the red. Are red cars common in China? What about dark blue?

I forget, aren't you a Japanese national working for Honda in China?

Black is more common for China and if want car with black color pays more.
Other typical colors are, red, silver and beige and also majority of Chinese prefer black lather seats.

Your guess is right I am Japanese national but I am not work for Honda. Also liven in the Toyota nation in Japan. Due to support local industry I am drive Toyota :roll eyes:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More likely I will be getting MB

Update! at top

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.