VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

681 - 700 of 740 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
so it looks like the offtopickstan beer league disappeared off my yahoo list after sending a reminder to renew it. i'll give it a few days, if I don't hear anything, I will create a new one.

when do you guys want the draft?

also, want to do PPR or regular?

also, for the waiver wire, should we do reverse of standings or like last year, you pick someone you go to the end of the line?

also, depending how heavily invested people will be, do you want to institute some silly/fun rules? like if you beat someone by 30+ points, you choose their team name for the upcoming 2 weeks or something.

give me feedback peeps :beer:

·
Registered
17,649 Posts
I've never done PPR. I'd like to try it :thumbup:

I like the waiver wire the way it was last year.

Not crazy about the team name rules or whatever, but I'll try it.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
okay, i hopefully sent out some invites. we have 6 confirmed so far, waiting on 4 more it looks like. if were an odd number, I have a friend that can join in and make us whole.

so far we have

1. NyteGTI
2. Ryan
3. Yours truly
4. VdubTX
5. Emanuele
6. Bradley

all from last year.

then were waiting on 4 who havent responded, and 4 that I recently invited. were limited to 12, so first people to say yes get in.

also, i've made some changes, I made it so that if a WR catches a pass, its half a point.

·
Registered
2016 AMG C63S
6,159 Posts
invites sent out peoples. if you PMed me, invite sent out.
I got the invite, but when I follow the link I get an error message:

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
FV-QR

Meat Donuts are in :beer:

PPR or not is fine by me.

Anyone do FAAB for the waiver wire? I tend to like that better, seems more fair.. if not, inverse of standings is good

·
Registered
2016 AMG C63S
6,159 Posts
try again, I cancelled the auto renew for the 4 that have not responded yet. if they want back in, they should PM me. :beer:
All set now, thanks!

681 - 700 of 740 Posts