VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #81 (Edited)
nice color! mine is also black panther, how ever mine does have the auto spoiler and not the ttrs one, only 21 in black panthers sold in 2012 as per audi canada, yeah I read your list wrong of stuff you did on vcds, oh well, looking forward to your next mod!
Yes, black panther is amazing the purplish effect in the sunlight is most likely why they named that.

So on another note, after multiple launches down the 1/4 mile and some recent lapping events, the clutch let go. While lapping I was having difficulty changing gears so I pull out of the session early. Thought I could lip the car back home from the event, only made it 15km down the highway. Replacement clutch will be the Sach Performance clutch which has held 630wtq according to Iroz Motorsport so well over the 442wtq UM Stage 1 tune. Even stage 2 is 495wtq.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Looks absolutely amazing! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Yes, black panther is amazing the purplish effect in the sunlight is most likely why they named that.

So on another note, after multiple launches down the 1/4 mile and some recent lapping events, the clutch let go. While lapping I was having difficulty changing gears so I pull out of the session early. Thought I could lip the car back home from the event, only made it 15km down the highway. Replacement clutch will be the Sach Performance clutch which has held 630wtq according to Iroz Motorsport so well over the 442wtq UM Stage 1 tune. Even stage 2 is 495wtq.
Update

A little video on OEM clutch condition when pulled from the car :laugh:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hey northerndroid, are you still driving this beauty? I am thinking of changing the s6 with tts. The only question is can I fit my golf clubs inside the trunk ...
Yes I’ll have back on the road tomorrow after the clutch replacement it a blast to drive. The drunk looks deceiving from to outside, is surprisingly very spacious you have no issues getting clubs in it with the rear seat down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #87 (Edited)
Oil Pressure Kit from iAbed Industries

Like to thank Issam Abed for the custom oil pressure adapter he fabricated for me. Installed it today (fits on the engine lift hook), now I just need to install the oil pressure sensor and wiring. Next oil change will be replacing the oil pan with the one Issam added a bung to, for the oil temperature sensor.😎 http://www.iabedindustries.com/

·
Registered
863 Posts
Looks very cool, man! :cool: :thumbup:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts