2012 Golf R Part Out Feeler
Parts coming off car in a couple days. Pics to follow

-Euro Tails OEM w side markers $450 shipped
No fog SOLD

-VWR Intake $200 SOLD

-Milltek Turbo back cat less exhaust
(Down pipe is heat wrapped) $700 shipped SOLD
Resonated 3 inch non valved

-Milltek Down Pipe catless with mid pipe to factory catback reducer 3-2.5 inch ( I have two Milltek down pipe setups). $300 shipped SOLD

-Forge DV Blow Off Valve $75 shipped SOLD

OBO
Please PM if you are serious and send me a contact number. I work crazy hours and it's easier to communicate via phone w potential buyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Items still up for grabs. Milltek dp/mid pipe sold. All others still for sale. Items will be off my car Monday/Tuesday for shipping. Euro Tails will be off tomorrow. Full turbo back Milltek exhaust is still for sale w black tips.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do the euro tails come with adapters?

Yes. They come with everything you need. The only thing you will need is a vagcom aka VCDS cable to code them. Which is extremely easy. It's all over the internet from several people. Please send me a PM with your cell. As they are coming off my car right now and I can send you pictures. I'm making a run to FedEx to send some stuff today. If you want then I can ship this afternoon.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.