VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
121 - 129 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Hey, I put this on my 08 Wagon about a month or so ago, it took them all summer to get it to me but whatever it was worth the wait. It's awesome!!! Absolutely love it, fitment, quality, sound, all awesome. It takes a week for these systems to settle into their true voice and this was no different. Stock they come with a Borla resonator and Magnaflow mufflers. I had recently replaced the cats with a brand new OE part so everything on mine manifolds back is shiny new and I've been going through this thing and getting it dialed in the last year I've owned it, really enjoying this car a lot.
I’d love to hear a sound clip of the techtonics set up! Really hoping to get this soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 CC VR6 4moiton Executive
23 Posts
I’d love to hear a sound clip of the techtonics set up! Really hoping to get this soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I’d also love to hear a soundbite if you can manage that!

Reactions: SEAT

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thank you!!!! I’ve been after that for a long time!! Really appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's not that great and I know everyone just wants the full throttle 2k to redline video but I think this captures the character well, not too loud, just a nice deep wookie sound without much rasp. It sounds amazing under load too FWIW...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah, it's not that great and I know everyone just wants the full throttle 2k to redline video but I think this captures the character well, not too loud, just a nice deep wookie sound without much rasp. It sounds amazing under load too FWIW...
I installed my TT exhaust in December 2021 - have no regrets and agree 100%! My wife was hesitant at first as this is our family car but in the end she became a fan… or at least she lives with it :p

·
Registered
579 Posts
I installed my TT exhaust in December 2021 - have no regrets and agree 100%! My wife was hesitant at first as this is our family car but in the end she became a fan… or at least she lives with it :p
Same, I just took the crew to Vermont for the weekend, let the queen bee drive a bunch. I drove back 6 hours in a blizzard a few days later, brand new set of snow tires, drifting the corners at speed, accelerating hard up the mountain passes, full control AND that exhaust note? I got an RCD330 in there and the nav/music really is just right for the car too.
If that isn't good living, I don't know what is!

121 - 129 of 129 Posts