Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME

PM FOR INQUIRES

Few parts left

Left side doors , front and rear
paint code LB9A

Tuned ECU, Unitronic stage 2, sold as a package with cluster, key, steering lock and door lock

TORQUE SOLUTIONS Motor mounts

R Line Rocker Covers

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Id be interested in the plastic cowl... not sure what the actual part is called, but it's the plastic piece under the wipers. It covers the firewall to the windshield. Broke mine chipping off ice in the winter. Tried sending a message but wont let me because i'm a newbie. Maybe you can send me one? Thanks...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in the Unitronic K04 turbo kit, what's the condition on the turbo? (How much mile is on it, is there any shaft play, etc) Also, does it come with all the parts of the kit listed on the unitronics website?

They're not letting me PM you since I just made the account after seeing the post

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am interested in the Unitronic K04 turbo kit, what's the condition on the turbo? (How much mile is on it, is there any shaft play, etc) Also, does it come with all the parts of the kit listed on the unitronics website?

They're not letting me PM you since I just made the account after seeing the post
PM sent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts