VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Audi RS5, fully loaded with every option available except for the carbon ceramic brakes. Exterior is Daytona Grey, interior is black leather with carbon fiber trim. Never in an accident or tracked etc. Just replaced front rotors and brakes, have rear Hawk pads I can give you with the car. Exterior is in awesome condition, interior as well. Car is garaged when not in use and has never seen snow. Has 47,XXX miles on it.

Has Bang & Olufsen sound system, navigation, Titanium Package, Technology Package, Black Optics Package, Blind Spot Monitoring Collision Avoidance System, 20" rotor wheels, sport exhaust, backup camera and high performance summer tires.

Also has an Audi Gold Plus extended warranty until October 2019 or 79,800 miles. This will also be included. Extended warranty comes with a $250 deductible.

The car has a Gruppe M intake and Capristo exhaust on it now. These are NOT included in the price but if you want the car with them we can talk.

Looking for $46,000 obo. Need to sell asap. Located in NJ/NYC area. Get a hold of me for more photos or info.

PLEASE EMAIL ME, I'm not on this forum much lindsaybell @ M A C dot C O M. 馃槉

Registered
This example today would still command a price in the upper $30's, possible $40k+ if the extended warranty were still valid. Interesting to see values have not come down significantly in the past 3.5 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts