VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Relisted.. I had my third kiddo this year and I regrettably have to move on from this car. I’ve put some significant time and money into it in the last year.I have only put 12k miles (the majority of those being in the first year and a half of ownership) on it since I bought it in early 2018. Its pretty much been sitting in the garage since 2019 when it became my second car. All the listed work was done within the last 500 miles. The interior is pretty much perfect, and the exterior is 9/10. No oil leaks or coolant leaks. This car is in fantastic condition and has been well sorted out. It is not my primary car, and will continue to sit until sold. It has never been on a track, and I have never launched it. I’m open to offers.

2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus

Relisted.. I had my third kiddo this year and I regrettably have to move on from this car. I’ve put some significant time and money into it in the last year, and have only put 2,500 miles on it since I bought it in May of 2018. All the listed work was done within the last 500 miles. The interior is pretty much perfect, and the exterior is 9/10. No oil leaks or coolant leaks. This car is in fantastic condition and has been well sorted out. It is not my primary car, and will continue to sit until sold. It has never been on a track, and I have never launched it. I’m open to offers.

2013 Audi S4 Premium Plus

82k miles.
Moonlight Blue Metallic exterior
Nappa Leather Black / Chestnut brown
Carbon Inlays
Audi MMI Nav
S-tronic
Sport Diff
B&O Sound

EPL stage 2 dual pulley EPL57.6/CTS187 (3.247ratio) adjustable 93octane tune. I also have the stage 1 tunes as well. (-500 miles)
EPL tcu tune (-500 miles)
ECS silicone tube with aFe Pro 5R and stock airbox(-500 miles)
Merc Heat Exchanger (-500 miles)
Rs4 grill (-500 miles)
New Hitatchi High Pressure Fuel Pump (-100 miles)
New NGK BKR8EIX plugs (-100 miles)
Fresh oil change (-100 miles)
ECS billet filter cover and drain plug
Magnaflow 11835 and 3.5” tips (uninstalled)
H&R sport coilovers (uninstalled)
ECS street shield (uninstalled)

Pictures ----> audi s4 - Google Drive

1 - 2 of 2 Posts