VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my 2013 TTRS, Final Edition, Exclusive Package. One of the last 29 built before the close of the MK2 run. Showroom condition, 3k miles. In service date of November 2013.

Exclusive color, black interior with crimson red accents.

Clear title, no accidents or other issues.

Comes fully loaded, msrp was $70,245.

Asking $48,500.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Yep, still own one. May be better off just waiting for the new RS, this is a dated look, ugly color, and from a shady seller, what do you expect from a small office CPA on San Jose blvd. He must be doing some no no to own the cars he does and trading this car for a Porsche (for his wife, cuz he likes bigger cars like a fast jeep or audi). His house is just meh off race track rd.
Golf RS? I wonder if we will ever see it. I hope we do and I hope it comes with one more cylinder.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yep, still own one. May be better off just waiting for the new RS, this is a dated look, ugly color, and from a shady seller, what do you expect from a small office CPA on San Jose blvd. He must be doing some no no to own the cars he does and trading this car for a Porsche (for his wife, cuz he likes bigger cars like a fast jeep or audi). His house is just meh off race track rd.
I bet you're really fun at parties.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts