VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local Post - https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/d/portland-2014-audi-s4-quattro-tuned-by/7189274622.html

Up for sale is an enthusiast babied Audi S4 with just under 67K miles on it. The car is in excellent condition (in and out), was serviced in August, and has brand new tires (<100 miles on them). I am selling it because I need something a bit bigger for the whole family, so time for this gem to find a new home.

This car has been my daily driver (and still is) for the last five years. During that time frame it has been meticulously maintained by Sunset Audi (when under warranty), and by Matrix Integrated after the warranty ran out. In fact, I encourage you to reach out to Jeremy or Justin from Matrix, both are very familiar with this vehicle. This car is stupid fast. As you likely know, this vehicle comes with launch control. Additionally, this one is equipped with a sport diff.

Being an enthusiast, I couldn’t leave it alone. Upgrades include:
• AWE Tuning Touring cat back exhaust – this car sounds amazing and it never gets old
• AWE Tuning non-resonated downpipes; makes the cat back sound sooo much better
• GIAC Tune; has the option to run on race gas, but I have never tried it
• ECS Carbon Fiber Kohlefaser Lufttechnik Intake
• RS4 Grill
• LED fog light upgrade
• One-off license plate mount which follows the contour of the bumper and matches the angle of the grill. I know this isn’t everyone’s cup of tea and could be removed easily
• Tinted windows all around to the legal limit
• Upgraded subwoofer
• Upgraded badging on the front fenders

Beyond the upgrades, the car just passed DEQ and the tags are good until 2022. The only thing wrong is there has been a chip in the windshield for the last four years. I have terrible luck and the last two windshields I have replaced were cracked within the first month…so I have decided to leave it alone.

I am not in a hurry to sell, and really want to find someone who will appreciate this car for what it is.

If the ad is still up, it is still available.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts