VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After having our second child last year, we decided to make the move to a CUV and I purchased a used VW Atlas. My wife prefers her mazda over the Passat, so looking to find a new home. I was not willing to take the loss trading it in, and decided to sell private party. It has been a great car these last few years, and I have not had to do anything to it outside of regular maintenance and replacing the spark plugs when I got it tuned. Car was APR tuned and serviced at Black Forest Industries in Cary NC (https://blackforestindustries.com). They specialize in german cars, and have told me that the car is in excellent mechanical condition.

Details:
  • 2014 Volkswagen Passat - White - Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T - 1VWAT7A39EC080415
  • Automatic transmission
  • 84,500 miles
  • APR Stage 1 tuned - 93 octane
  • K&N air filter
  • Koni Yellow Adjustable shocks front and rear
  • H&R Sport lowering springs
  • TSW Bathurst 19x8.5 ET43 in gloss gunmetal
  • Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ in 245/35/19 - plenty of life left maybe 15k miles on them so far
  • Roof is wrapped with removable 3M vinyl
  • NC Legal limit 3M window tint
  • Factory wheels with near-new Michelin Defender tires available
  • Factory suspension parts available
  • 2 key fobs available

I am asking for $6,300 - Located in Zip 27539 near Raleigh, NC - Text 919.737.5934 with questions

The thorn in this deal is that on May 31 2019, while our daughter was being born, the car was hailed on in a thunderstorm while parked outside at the hospital. As I said, I will post pics, but the damage is only really visible close up. While there are plenty of dings, they are faint and hard to see unless you are looking for them. When I got an estimate for the cost to repair the cosmetic damage, it was high enough that to me it was not worth the spend given the value of the car. Otherwise, it performs great, handles great, looks great, and runs fantastically.

I want to give it a detail this weekend and get fully update photos including close ups and the interior. Those will be coming! - UPDATE - New photos here https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Volkswagen-Passat-Holly-Springs-d202_L25110#listing=263082450

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.