VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
think its $20 to get in $30 to show ur car. read some posts from last year, guys were complaining it was pricey
Thanks; going for the first time this year; it does seem high but if it's a good show it'll be worth it I guess.

Would still like to see one of the organizers in here to confirm. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
So we can just show up on sunday and put our car in the show or do we have to pre register? :screwy:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Looking to buy b5 a4 1.8t performance/style parts at spring show n go ... message me on what u have... and if u have any suggestions for a budget build ... also selling my a4 15's with great rubber $300 obo

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
lol yep no preregistration...i was nervous last fall show and go but just show up and you can show the car ($30 car, $20 for all guests)
oh ok cool I remember years past we always had to pre register but I haven't been to the show in a few years. Hopefully its a good turn out.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i read on another post that said $25 to show ur car no judging $30 to show n judge $15 for all guests but either way u'll find out when u get there
lol yep no preregistration...i was nervous last fall show and go but just show up and you can show the car ($30 car, $20 for all guests)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Leaving from staten island if you or anyone else is rolling thru

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
yes vendors can show up spots for vending are $30 bucks for 20x20 spot. $20 for admission, $25 exhibition not judged, $30 to show
Forgot about this show! Can vendors just show up or do we need to register before?

41 - 60 of 77 Posts